... built in 1825, and home
of the school until the 1960s, when it moved to East Barnton Avenue in the
western suburbs of Edinburgh.
after the school left Regent Road, the premises were considered as
a possible home for a new Scottish Parliament. We now have a new
Scottish Parliament, but it has chosen a home about half a mile to the
north at Holyrood.