Glasgow Central station
is one of two large terminuses in Glasgow. It was built in
1879 on a level above the surrounding streets. It was
tastefully restored, retaining many of the architectural features,
in the late 1900s.
This view looks across
the platforms through the large expanses of glass towards some of
the nearby buildings in the centre of Glasgow.