formerly Stone Pier Inn,
at 4 Fishmarket Close is across the road from Newhaven Fishmarket.
The inn was built in 1860.
This photo of the notice on the front wall of the
inn was taken during the Newhaven Children's Gala in May 2011.
The notice gives a very brief history of Newhaven
on the Firth of Forth, about 3 miles to the north of the centre of