This view looks to the
east along Annfield, beside the Firth of Forth, in 1910.
There are just two
vehicles on the road, a horse-drawn cart and a tram.
The shore, on the
right-hand side of this picture was later reclaimed to enable the
large Eastern Harbour to be built for Leith Docks.
Newhaven Fishmarket can
be seen in the upper right of the picture