This map appears to have been published in 1926
Hunter's book 'Edinburgh Transport, the Corporation Years'
(pp.41, 43, 45) includes the following
details about tram route changes.:
a) From March 21, 1926, Service 9 was
extended from Craiglockhart to Colinton.
b) From July 11, 1926, Service 16 ran from
Granton Road Station (rather than Stanley Road) to Morningside Station.
c) From January 31, 1927 Service 5 was
extended part-day from Churchhill to Morningside Station
This map shows changes a) but not b) or c) above,
so it appears to have been published between March
and July 1926.