Two tower wagons at North Bridge in 1922. These
were completing the conversion of the cable car tramway on this route to
The old tramway track, with its central groove for the
cable can be seen in the foreground.
This is one of two photographs of these tower wagons on
In the background of this photograph, by EO Catford, is
Register House at the East End of Princes Street