Inch House with its walled garden
stands in the centre of Inch Park, Glenallan Drive, Liberton.
It is about 2.5 miles to the south-east of the centre of
The house has a date 1617 above its
door. The house was extended in the 17th century and again
probably in the late 18th century.
Since 1984, the house has been used as a
Today, the right-hand side of the house
can be recognised from the engraving above; additional
floors have been added to the left-hand side of the house.