Engraving from Old & New Edinburgh - published 1890

Huntly House

Bakehouse Close

and the back of Huntly House in the Canongate

Engraving from 'Old & New Edinburgh'  -   Huntly House as seen from Bakehouse Close

  For permission to reproduce, please contact peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk

    

White Horse Inn

This engraving  shows the front of the Marquis of Huntly's House, as seen from Bakehouse Close.

For many years this building has been a museum 

-  formerly Huntly House Museum,

-  recently (around 2001) re-named The Museum of Edinburgh.

Please click here to view the front of the building from the Canongate.

 

 

 

__________________