Motor Company built their car factory at West Shore Road, Granton and
there they began building their electric cars in 1898. However
Madelvic went bankrupt in 1900 and were taken over by Kingsburgh Motor Co.
Kingsburgh Motor Co, themselves survived for only two years before
being taken over by
Stirling Motor Company in 1905.
a small car produced by Kingsburgh Motor Co.