Looking along Princes Street
This photo was taken on St Andrew's Day, November
30, 2010, looking to the east along
Here we zoom-in to have a closer look at:
- the tower on the building that was
once Forsyth's Department Store, now a branch of 'Top Shop'
- the monuments on Calton Hill (from
left to right):
- The two Observatories
- The Dugald Stewart Monument
- The National Monument (never completed)
- The Nelson Monument (hidden behind the
Balmoral clock tower)
- the clock tower of the Balmoral
Hotel at the corner on Princes Street and North Bridge.