Theses seats and paintings are on a stretch of the Water of Leith
Walkway, on the northern bank of the river, to the west of the
bridge over the river at Sandport Place.
This stretch of the river
was known as Leith Inner Harbour in the 19th century. Here is
a photograph of the location taken by the Edinburgh photogapher,
barque was built in Finland in 1853.
1858, it was registered in Leith and named Neptune.