Inch House with its walled garden
stands in the centre of Inch Park, Glenallan Drive, Liberton.
It is about 2.5 miles to the south-east of the centre of
The house has a date 1617 above its
door. The house was extended in the 17th century and again
probably in the late 18th century.
Here is an engraving of the house
Since 1984, the house has been used as a
Community Centre. In front of the house is a children's
Today, the right-hand side of the house
can be recognised from the engraving above; additional
floors have been added to the left-hand side of the house.