Here, restoration of the
latterly a floating restaurant, is nearing completion.
The ship is moored at on the Water of Leith at The Shore, Leith.
This photograph was
taken from Bernard Street Bridge across the Water of Leith, looking
towards the entrance to Leith Docks.
In the background there are,
left to right:
- new housing on the north bank, opposite The Shore
- cranes and the Victorian swing bridge in Leith Docks
- new housing (light coloured) at
- Malmaison Hotel (almost hidden, with flag),
formerly the Sailors' Home
- restaurants and other buildings at the northern end of The