School, in North Fort Street, designed by James Simpson, was
built in 1875.
The school later
became an Annexe when a new Fort Primary School was built across
the road in 1967-68.
school was later used as a sports club, as can be seen from
one of the photos above. The building has now been
demolished and replaced by new housing.