Corstorphine Hill Tower was built in 1871 to
commemorate the centenary of the birth of Sir Walter Scott. The
tower is also known as Clermiston Tower or Scott's Tower. It is now
in the care of the City of Edinburgh council.
'Friends of Corstorphine Hill' arranged for the tower to be opened to
the public, fortnightly on Sunday afternoons, during 2007.