This post card shows Lees Studio on the east
side of Bath Street, Portobello. This view looks down Bath Street towards
Across the road from the studio is a building
that was a roller skating rink until it opened as a cinema in 1914. The
cinema became The Victory in 1942. It remained open until 1956.
[Archie L Foley:
Portobello in Old Picture