building with the turret at the top of this photo is the last remaining
part of Wardie House, built around 1666. The remainder of the house
was demolished in the 1950s and six bungalows were built in the grounds.
Part of one of the bungalows can be seen in the upper left corner of this
white house (lower left) was built in the the grounds of this bungalow in
the late 20th century. The remaining buildings at the bottom of this
photo, facing onto Lower Granton Road, were built in the 19th century,
though one of the garages has been given a 20th century upper floor.
All these buildings have views to the north across the Firth of Forth