This photo was
taken on a fine and sunny July evening.
It looks to
the east along Lower Granton Road towards Trinity Road. The
tenements in this picture are Nos 1-17 on the southern side of Lower
Granton Road. They look out over the Firth of Forth (out of picture
on left-hand side).
carved into the stone on No 17, the nearest building, is 1877.