This view looks to the SE from
Queensferry Street towards the West End of Princes Street.
The two churches in the background, beyond the clock in the
- left: St John's
- right: St Cuthbert's
Edinburgh Castle is on Castle Hill,
beyond the churches.
The department store on the left was:
- From 1904: Maules
- From 1931: Binns
- From 1976: Frasers