This view looks to the SW from the tower of
St Stephen's church.
- The tenement in the foreground is on the corner of St Vincent
Street and North East Circus Place
- The tenements on the extreme left of the photo are on the west
side of Howe Street.
- The street running through the centre of the photo is:
- STRAIGHT SECTION OF STREET: South
East Circus Place.
- CURVED SECTION OF STREET:
- The street running along the top of this picture is Heriot Row.
The houses are only on the north side of Heriot Row; the south side
of the street faces onto Queen Street Gardens.