"This card was sent by Morrison &
Gibb to promote the extensions to their factory at Tanfield in their
centenary year, 1937. It seems to be part-photo /
The card was printed on only one side,
and would have been sent to potential customers.
Here is the whole card. The text
starts 'UR'. This should be 'OUR'. The 'O' would have
been printed in another colour."
Douglas Bryce, Pilton, Edinburgh:
September 15 (email)+16 (2 emails), 2011