This large old flour
mill in Leith was built in 1828. It has now been converted into apartments.
The mill lies to the south of Bernard Street. The street
name on the SE corner of the building is Chapel Lane, but the main
door is on Carpet Lane and the address
on the main door is 16 Chapel Lane / Kings Wark.