This view is detail taken from the
centre of a Valentine post card. The photograph was
taken in 1934.
'Robert the Bruce', was one of
two ferry boats that were launched in 1934. The other
was 'Queen Margaret'.
These boats continued to operate on
the ferry between South Queensferry and North Queensferry
until the Forth Road Bridge opened and the ferry stopped
operating in 1964.