This postcard by Valentine & Sons,
Dundee, has a serrated edge, typical of some of their
postcards of the 1950s. This one was sent through the
post on June 4, 1959.
The pictures on the card are:
Edinburgh Castle Esplanade - Changing the
- Forth Bridge from South
- Firth of
Forth, and some of the towns on either side
of the Firth (map).
Street from the West End (view).
and Scott Monument from the NB Hotel