The postcard above is by W Smith, Goldenacre, who
several postcards of the Granton area.
Goldenacre lies about a mile inland to the south-west of Granton
This postcard is titled
Granton Harbour, but only a small part of the Eastern Harbour
can be seen, over the
Breakwater that runs diagonally from the left hand side of the
There is a single figure
on Granton Beach, and appear to be some
warships in the Firth of Forth (that also runs slightly
diagonally across the picture).
This postcard was posted
to RossShirs, Scotland on 20 August 1917.