This view looks to the north towards the Eastern Breakwater of Granton
Harbour. Construction of the Eastern breakwater began in 1853.
The photograph was taken from Granton Road, and looks down over the
houses in Wardie
This postcard has not been sent through the post, but appears to be in
the same series as others that were posted around the 1910s.